Get Your Degree, Keep Your Life.
Lindenwood’s Flexible Programs for Adults is designed to fit any busy lifestyle, while still giving students the opportunity to complete their degree. With five start-times per year and a mix of on-ground and online program options, flexibility is the highlight of this program. Our dedicated faculty and staff is committed to not only providing a high level education, but also providing students with the resources and guidance they need to be successful.
Benefits of Flexible Undergraduate Programs for Adults
- Flexible evening and online options to fit your needs and unique schedule. It's truly your degree, your way!
- Accelerated programs with eight-week courses and five start-times a year.
- Convenient Learning Centers throughout the St. Louis metropolitan area including Westport, Old Post Office, and the Lindenwood St. Charles campus.
- Earn up to 60% of your degree from work experience and prior college credit.
Apply now for classes
beginning May 16, 2022
Close but not quite ready to begin?
Classes also begin August 22, 2022.
- Accounting (BA)
- Business Administration (BA)
- Business Economics (BA)
- Criminology and Criminal Justice (BA)
- Entrepreneurial Studies (BA)
- Finance (BA)
- Health Management (BS)
- Human Resource Management (BA)
- Information Technology (BS) with emphasis in Applications Development*
- Information Technology (BS) with emphasis in Networking*
- Interdisciplinary Studies (BA)
- Marketing (BA)
- Sport Management (BA)
- Cybersecurity (BS)
*Emphasis may not be available via Hyflex modalities.